I just love the snow

What a year we are having with all this strange weather. I couldn't belive my little eyes when i went out for my early morning wee!!! The ground felt very cold and wet but not like rain it was white again, it had been snowing. I thought i'd wait for mum to get ready before i ventured out again, well who can blame me when i have a warm blanket and an arm chair to snuggle into!!!
Luckily mu had been given the day off work because the roads were too dangerous to drive on so i had her all to myself!!


We went for a lovely long walk in the freezing snow and wind, even i was making a fuss by the end of it!!
Mum said i had to try and be sensible on my lead today because it was so icy and that some cars had actually been ice skating down our road and nearly into one of the houses!! I never knew cars could ice skate, you learn something new every day!! I was relatively good until i saw my horse friends and then nearly pulled mum into the field with them!!


I wasn't too keen on putting my bottom right down because it was soooooo cold on the floor!!!





I wonder if the snow will still be there tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

We don't get to see horses very much. You're lucky