Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Wow Christmas!! what a word. I never realised that it was actually a day where you got lots and lots and lots of really cool presents. Mum had been talking about it for ages saying she couldn't wait but i thought she was just being silly, but now i know!! (now i can't wait until next christmas!!)


We had a huge tree just like the ones i weave in and out of in the forest on my walks in our living room!!! how weird is that. i was very good i only stole a few of the things that were sitting on it, but what do you expect when they put a robin in the tree!!! and it made a bird noise too!! (i thought that was good for me!!)



I had lots of presents from mum and all the family, i actually liked eating the wrapping paper best of all, it was so shiny and i could shred it all over the kitchen!! But my favourite was my new squeaky reindeer, if you ask me to squeak it i actually do it!!! the humans think this is so funny, come on i am intelligent guys i'm a Vizsla remember!!!


Here i am running around the garden with it.




For New Year mum surprised me with this huge bone, it was great and it actually lasted me more than a day!! Hurray. (that was mum by the way) The trouble was i wanted to take it outside and bury it in the garden however whenever i tried to get through the back door i kept getting stuck in the door way, it was very frustrating as you can imagine!!!



I hope you have all had a wonderful christmas and i wish you all a happy, healthy and peaceful new year.

No comments: