When Natasha and Tom came to stay

I have had so much fun this week with my new friends Tom and Natasha. (Natasha even looks like me, but in a human version!!!)



We have been for great walks in the countryside, we even went to Pets at Home, i met a mouse in a cage, how strange, usually i can chase them, but this one was just going round and round on a wheel!!! Mum quickly dragged me away before i joined them.



I even helped with some baking, Tom wasn't too impressed though, as his spider cake didn't quite look like a spider after my help!!



We are just off for a run in the fields, will put some more photos on later.

We are back, Tom, Natasha, Mum and i played a great game of fetch, but i couldn't get the hang of Rugby!!!


so i just stuck to the tennis ball.


Tom even made some new friends along the way!! (they were rather smelly!!)




I stayed far away from them with Natasha and Grandma.



By the end of the day i was ready to just relax and chill out!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's a couple of photos of her here (13th and 14th photos):

http://picasaweb.google.com/5thElefant/Norfolk#