Sock it to them!!!

Today was ironing day in our household, so i thought i'd help Grandma out.

To solve the problem of the huge ironing pile i thought that if i got rid of some of it then that would make life much easier!!!!

So i decided to eat one of the socks!!! Thats right swallow it whole!!!

Apparently my Grandparents were not too impressed with my make life easier trick!!!

So off to the vets we went. I was given an interesting drink, which made me very sick (it was soda crystals and water mixed in a small syringe) and then as if by magic my Auntie Donna's sock came back up!!! (Although i don't think she will be wanting to wear it again)

Mum was not too impressed either with my trick, but she was just more concerned that i was ok and that i didn't need anything drastic done. I don't think i'll be allowed near the ironing again (this is a little like the tennis balls again, i'll never be trusted!!! oh dear!!)

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Oh dear Hermione, you really don't want one of those horrid operation thingies you know. For a start they have to shave your tummy which is cold and stoopid looking.

Hermione said...

Mum keeps telling me this too, i get so involved and don't realise what i'm doing!!! then its gone!!! I'm trying really hard, especially as i am nearly one soon!!! Mum says i then have to be grown up and responsible for my actions!!
How are you feeling now Charlie, i was very worried about you? xxx

Anonymous said...

humans are odd. They go to such lengths to get back things we've eaten. Why can't they just wait for them to come out the other end? They must be very impatient.

Hermione said...

I know it was so tasty too!!!