I'm 1!!!

Its my birthday!!



Everyone keeps singing to me and saying i'm grown up!! (not sure about that one!!!)



I've had a really lovely day, i had a nice lay in under my blanket, then went for a long walk were i sneaked into someones garden and ate the left overs they had thrown out to the birds!!! Very tasty. Then mum gave me a birthday cake (it was called a pup cake, from a dog bakery!!) that was even more delicious, i also remembered to make a wish before i blew out my candle. Mum also bought me a new bed to go in the car, which i promise not to chew!! Now i am snuggled up with mum enjoying a cuddle and a rub. This is how life should be, i like having birthdays (although it does feel like this most days!!)


What a difference a year makes...




This is me with my birthday cake.








I even hid under the table to eat it, just incase the humans tried to steal it!!!


4 comments:

Rez said...

Well Happy Birthday little sis (well half sis but what does that matter). Dont we grow up fast. Charlie and I were 2 the other month but still act like puppies, I am sure he would agree. I hope you keep up the Mitikus name by being a trouble maker and a heart breaker!!

LoL Rez

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.

Anna

Delilah and Rocket said...

Happy Burfday beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Hermione! I celebrated Raffy's birthday with him and also got to share some of his birthday cake that his mum had made him. Yum yum.