Tennis Balls!!

Mum is never letting me near a Tennis Ball ever again (well not on my own again!!) Usually we just use them in the garden for fetch, but i managed to sneak one into the kitchen the other night and successfully ate half of it!!!

Mum was frantic, as you can imagine, me on the other hand didn't know what all the fuss was about, i felt fine!! At first she thought i'd hidden it, but when she couldn't find it anywhere (and it was purple, so its not going to be that hard to find) she feared the worst. Having read about Charlie and how poorly he had been after eating his, she began reading up lots of things on her computer!! So i was given some (actually nice tasting) salt to make me sick!! Trust me to actually like it, i kept wanting more!! This did not make mum feel anymore at ease!!!

Eventually though after many sleepless hours for mum (not me, i slept like a log) i was finally sick and out came the half a Tennis Ball. (Mum had never been so pleased to see sick, she is strange sometimes) But it saved me going to see the vet, which was a shame because i really like him!!

So now mum is really watching me closely with everything i'm chewing, especially when we are playing fetch, i think the balls are going to be getting a lot bigger from now on!!!

2 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

My mom/dad don't allow me to have tennis balls either so don't feel bad. But mom says thanks for the tip on the salt. She didn't know about that.

Charlie said...

Ooof Hermione you were very lucky - you don't want to go through that operation thingy that I had to have! Clever of your mum to find the sick-recipe!